This is my absolute favorite pasta salad. It is simple to make and can feed a crowd. I love the crunch of the fresh veggies and the spiciness of the pepperoni. This salad is always a big hit at BBQs and birthday parties. It also keeps well for a few days, so I like to pre-make it for camping trips to go with lunches or dinners. I made this on Sunday when we had family over to watch football and everyone loved it. It only takes a few ingredients and is inexpensive to make. If you’re looking for a dish to feed a crowd for your Super Bowl party this year, I promise this salad will be a favorite. You can find the printable recipe below.
- 1 - 14.5 oz box rotini pasta
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 3 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1 cup pepperoni, quartered
- 2 cups diced mozzarella cheese
- 1 - 10 oz package grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 - 16 oz bottle Italian dressing
- In a large pot, boil the pasta until it is al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool the pasta. Once the pasta is cooled, dump it into a large bowl and then add the remaining ingredients. Mix together and enjoy or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- I like to use orange bell peppers when I make this salad. They taste great and add some different colors to the salad.
- When I am not serving this salad immediately, I will usually stir half of the bottle of salad dressing into the salad, and then stir the rest in right before serving.